- In most cases, Simon Niblock, Therapy for Men does not collect personally identifiable information about you other than what you consensually share. We log the IP address of every computer that visits our site as part of our standard site usage tracking, as further detailed below.
- You have the option of entering personally identifiable information about yourself as you interact with the Website, for example, name, address, demographic data such as age and interests. Simon Niblock, Therapy for Men, uses this information to understand who our site users are and how we may better target and tailor our services.
- You retain complete control over all information you share about yourself and may remove or request the removal of this information at any time.
- You retain complete control over what types of email communication you receive from Simon Niblock, Therapy for Men, and may opt to discontinue email correspondence at any time.
- You have the option to share personally identifiable information about yourself with other visitors to the Web site. These options are clearly described, for example, online communities or discussion forums. You may remove or request the removal of any such information you share.
- Anytime you enter personally identifiable information not intended to be shared publicly, such as password, address, or credit card number, this information is presented to Simon Niblock, Therapy for Men, over a secure connection.
- Simon Niblock, Therapy for Men, uses generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us.
For information regarding the general privacy and security practices for Simon Niblock, Therapy for Men, contact the Privacy Official at [email protected].
Do you like to receive bits of expert guidance and inspiration in your inbox? Receive weekly insights, tactics and techniques to gain greater awareness about yourself and tune-up your mental health.JOIN NOW