This short course is designed especially for guys to do in your own time and online in the privacy of your own home led by specialist in Men's mental health and best-selling author of the Anxiety Workbook for Men,
Incorporating Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), the gold standard approach to clinical psychotherapy, to teach you how to examine your experience of worry while developing lifelong mental practices that help you make positive shifts in how you perceive and experience the future.FREE TO GET STARTED NOW
- Your constant worry about the future impedes your ability to fully engage in life.
- You describe yourself as a chronic worrier or someone who frets about all sorts of things.
- Your worrying interferes with their quality of sleep, health, work, relationships, and pursuits.
- You tend to worry a lot about many different things (e.g., situations or events throughout your day, your study or work, finances, health, loved ones, and what's happening in the world)
- Once you start to worry, it tends to grow in intensity and becomes hard to control.
- Worrying makes it hard for you to focus and maintain concentration on tasks and activities.
- You seem to be stuck in unwanted feelings and want to break the cycle of worry.
- You are ready and willing to learn new skills to change your outlook on life.
I didn't realize how much I worried until taking this course. What a difference it made. I'm not as consumed by all the monkey chatter and can concentrate on my day. Thanks, Simon, for creating this! - J.B.
- The background of worry, why worry happens, and how it impacts your quality of life.
- How to focus your energy and efforts on living in the present while taking better care of yourself and taking control of worrisome thoughts.
- How to reduce the emotional and physiological impact of worry on your mind and body.
- Why do worrisome thoughts become self-fulfilling prophecies; for example, why do bad things happen despite your best attempts to avoid them.
- A reduction in intrusive or problematic worry leads to a greater sense of calm, clarity, and confidence in all aspects of life.
- A greater ability to make crucial decisions and take more meaningful risks without the fear of negative consequences that rob you of joy.
- The ability to see and experience the opportunities in life, rather than putting your needs on hold.
To get the best results, this Manifesto Mini-Course requires active participation and is designed to take you no more than 15 minutes to watch, with various tactics that you can try in your own time and at your own pace.START THE COURSE NOW
This Manifesto mini-program consists of an introduction, two evidence-based tactics, and a review of potential changes and improvements.
To make the most of the course, I recommend watching each video and then downloading the lesson resource, which will provide you with written guidance on how to adopt each tactic.
Wow! The videos in this mini-course are easy to follow, and the download handouts are great! Give it a try. I feel much more in control of my thoughts and don't dread the small stuff like I used to. - K.O.
I’m Simon Niblock, licensed psychotherapist specializing in men's mental health and wellness, and I welcome you to the MANifesto Guide to Calming the Worried Mind.
This short course was designed with all the men out there who recognize that they struggle with problematic worry that precludes them from feeling calm and confident when faced with all manner of ‘what-if’s’ or ‘worst-case scenarios.’
Worry is the foundation of many mental health issues, such as anxiety and depression, that men struggle with.
What makes overcoming intrusive or problematic worry difficult is the lack of practical resources you can use – whether it's because of a lack of available, suitable, or affordable counseling services.
Chronic worrying is a mental habit that can be broken. You can train your brain to stay calm and look at life from a more balanced, less fearful perspective.
The tactics you'll have access to are some of the foundational interventions commonly used in clinical settings.GET STARTED NOW
Would you like to keep up to date with the latest expert guidance and inspiration in your inbox? Receive insights, tactics and techniques to gain greater awareness about yourself and tune-up your mental health.JOIN NOW